HEIR ISLAND SAILING SCHOOL
Heir Island, one of Carbery’s Hundred Isles located in Roaringwater Bay, is surrounded by some of the most idyllic and picturesque sailing waters in Europe. For those who want to take advantage of the area’s ideal sailing conditions, Heir Island Sailing School offers Irish Sailing approved courses.
- Irish Sailing Small Boat Scheme at the following levels: Taste of Sailing, Start Sailing, Basic Skills, Improving Skills, Advanced Boat Handling, Adventure Skills, Kites & Wires
- Cara na Mara courses (ages 6 to 10 years)
- Full On Adventure courses (ages 14 to 17 years) incorporating 5 days of sailing and 4 nights of camping around the islands
- Evening and weekend adult lessons and dedicated adult sailing weeks
- Keelboat Academy
- Activities for yoga and other retreats as well as corporate teambuilding groups
- Rentals of kayaks and other sailing boats
- And much more…
For further information or to customise an experience, please look up www.heirislandsailingschool.com or get in touch directly with Kevin, the centre principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 087-1488127.